[OVER] Free Subscriptions for forum activity #4

Get FREE Subscriptions by participating in VHTV Forum. The rules are simple:

• Be active
  • Contribute, don’t flood.
  • Staff, Operators, Participants are not eligible to participate in this giveaway
  • Follow Forum Guidelines

The results for this particular round will be announced on 2022-01-31T00:00:00Z

There are several tiers for you to win:

1. First 5% most active members will get 7 FREE Days of Standard Subscription or +7 Days to their current subscription, corresponding to it’s type (Standard/Premium)
  2. Next 6% to 10% most active members will get 4 FREE Days of Standard Subscription or +4 Days to their current subscription, corresponding to it’s type (Standard/Premium)
  3. Next 10% to 25% most active members will get 2 FREE Days of Standard Subscription or +2 Days to their current subscription, corresponding to it’s type (Standard/Premium)

Good luck!

12 Likes

aslında cok satın almak istiyorum ama ekonomik durum problem şuan :disappointed:

3 Likes

Yes i hear you I’m the same way

2 Likes

nice request

3 Likes

Just to clarify Is that first 5 people or first 5% of people

3 Likes

Yesssirr gotcha

First 5%, sorry, edited the first post

2 Likes

Thanks so much

Just to have an idea: what is an active member exactly, and how much are they ?

An active member would be what hangs between Archi’s legs. How much? I would imagine that’s a matter for private discussion.

Oh. You meant - forum stuff

Awkward. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I would love this.

I usually have been able and been lucky to get at least a few free days and I’m thankful but I don’t really know what to say or how to respond to anything on here so I need some clarification on the rules. You say to not flood so explain that. Also I might just prefer to post an emoji reaction so could emojis still count towards my participation?

1 Like

Thank you :+1:

1 Like

Well I’m new so let’s try

thats a lovely idea. I need even more hours in the day

1 Like

Nice :heart_eyes: :+1: :wave:

1 Like

W :clap: :clap:hy not :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanx very gtreat

1 Like

not everyone here trying to boost their numbers (including me) :joy: :joy: :joy:

might be worth it if the forum wasnt such a toxic place