Otto & Lola

It’s just the age we live in nowadays I’m afraid, technology is taking over :man_shrugging:

1 Like

sicuramente ai ragione pero non è corretto rispetto alle persone che ai intorno…da quando ha perso evelyn è troppo cambiato e cosi non mi piace piu

ora si ubriaca come sempre e mette in difficolta otto e lola

Question - now that Lola has finally swapped and this time has enjoyed a different dick… do you think she would ever swap and let Yan fuck her. I think he definitely would jump at the chance. Today, she seems to be more flirtatious with him.

non credo si abbassi a tanto …fare sesso con yan non lo pensa lontanamente…questo è quello che penso posso anche sbagliare ma lo conosce e sa perfettamente come è

I see Yan is going on a fucking spree with the girls since he’s single :laughing:

None of them.

We want Hope!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

He wants his job back :joy: But with this one, single or not is/was irrelevant :sunglasses:

Yeah, i almost feel sorry for him :laughing:

by any means necessary :smile:

and he don’t take no Chances, he picking the girls who all ready fuck on cams

That wasn’t a first for Lola, check her early days back in 2018. But as for your main point about Yan, I say why not. Might as well give it a crack, life is short and Ava seems to like Lola which makes it even better :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I may be wrong but I believe that Lola and Yan played together when they shared an apartment with Otto and first with Hope and then with Flora. This was before Yan and Flora acquired their first apartment together.

Well, that’s a big YES from me :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

3 Likes

I remember that time and they did sometimes play next to each other, but I do not ever recall any full enthralled swapping(like last night with A&S)for Lola with Yan and Flora with Otto. If anyone has pic or video please show them… like to see it

1 Like

3 Likes

Lola & Yan never had sex. Yan would love to, but I don’t think she ever wanted to.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes