Opportunity to filter away tags in Archive

There should be a function in the HD Archive where you can filter out every video with a specific tag. You write in the tag of which type of videos you don´t want to show up.

For instance, there are many straight guys here who probably would like to be able to filter out all videos with “male only” and / or “gay” as a a straight guys aren´t turned on by gay videos.

Personally, I am a bisexual man. I love both straight and gay videos. But I am an not in the taste of lesbian videos. I would filter the videos labeled as “lesbian” out.

2 Likes

Makes sense! We’ll take a note for future

1 Like

Don’t the videos have more than one tag, so if you eliminate one tag, you will still get the video on the other tags it has.

He wants to be able to make requests like “show the videos which have tag “ass” but don’t have tag “tits””

1 Like

Even if they have 10 tags, it will not show up as the script “exclude all videos with camshow” is programmed to take away all videos with the tag camshow. Videos with the other 9 tags that was in that video, such as “hard sex” will not be affected as the script only affects the videos that has that specific tag.

Sometimes, with search functions, if you put a minus sign/hyphen in front of (no space) the term you don’t want to include in the search, that will eliminate the term from the search.

This is a pure guess based on my experience with search engines and other search functions. No guarantees. I can’t test it with the archive, but I hope it works.