Only 1

we all know girls on here have sex with many men ,but which girl only had full sex with 1 guy ,not many ,June is one ,I sure there are others

3 Likes

Wynona , Addison, Alicia, Evelyn comes to mind right now, but i’m sure there are a lot more

I add Joanna and Demi.

Olivia :heart_eyes: :heart:

@PacerColtsFan181062 Arina had done this…

I can’t imagine that the girls mentioned here were all deflowered by their current partners and thus certainly didn’t have sex with just one boy… :thinking: :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

Marla - only seen her with Hector. Only she knows how many dicks she’s had in her lifetime, but as far as they’ve shown, only with Hector while they’re on this site.

K thanks I changed it

1 Like

I could be wrong… I don’t have premium and don’t watch all the time. Might have missed something. Another poster could easily correct me on this…

From what i remember, Roza had sex with Artem as well :thinking:

1 Like

Are you really sure? :laughing:

That doesn’t count…the other two guys never really got a shot on her… :sweat_smile: :joy:

Does that then also not count because it was only a game? :laughing:

Does not count. This wasn’t sex, this was probably the first time his tongue had touched a woman’s pussy and he wasn’t fucking sure if it was right… :joy: :joy: :joy:

Look no further. I know the scenes from the nude house very well and I know that June didn’t let anyone else do it than Jaro… :wink:

There was a scene where Grisha (the redhead) took June’s hand and tried to jerk off with it, but ultimately couldn’t… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have no problems with leaving it like that :wink:

June never had sex with them ,the video is only about 3 minutes long ,June only had sex with 1 man

yes you are right ,June had sex with 1 guy

I may have to change the post ,its full sex not playing around

Pretty sure you are wrong. @PacerColtsFan181062 you can put Roza back on your list. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face: :hugs:

The most Artem did was a little fingering in a soft swap with Barbara and Edrym