Offlist

Change your profile to VHTV_CEO and simply unlock the Realms again… :joy: :joy: :joy:

same as mine :wink:

So there is the newest Infos:

Both realms (71 and 74) are not going to leave the project. As for the rest - manager plans to start installing equipment next week, but as always, there are no exact dates yet.

so they are all on relocation?

That is the latest information. Yes.

maybe they all had to leave the country…

In that case I think relocation would take more time… But it’s all speculation of course.

yeah im just speculating but it will be easy to know if they are in another country once they come back online

why are they not listed as relocation then

Because they are not that fast :joy:

1 Like

That’s right. Won’t be hard to notice

71 and 74 are also in relocation

i know that support are the middle man and i try not to be harsh just 3 days ago they tell @jabbath1987 equipment will be set up but no dates about their return and before that they said two weeks and now today they are telling me they have no news but dont think they will be back soon

1 Like

I always speak with Dwayne who usually does the night shifts as he showed for me to be the most reliable source for information. Nothing against the other agents but some of them are not as well informed. Virginia is the head of support and she has the best infos besides Dwayne.

1 Like

thats the person that told me today they think realm 86 will not be back so i followed it up with another ticket asking " so they left the project then"? Then i got a different answer from the same person saying there is no news on realm 86 its a joke :joy: :joy: :joy:

I guess she has no new info but she personally thinks they won’t be back. That is what I am thinking too.

1 Like

yeah i know but my point is this happens way too many times with support they get your hopes up then it all comes crashing down like it was only a couple of days ago they said they were setting up equipment ffs and now its “theres no news but i think they wont be back” and support saying “i think” just makes it more unclear

Already trying to clarify :wink:

If this is just speculation, is there a chance that Saha and Viola will come back?? Didn’t get banned etc. . It would be a shame if they didn’t come back, it’s one of my favorite realms :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

support keep giving us mixed messages so we have no idea yet and even if they give us concrete news it wil probably change the next day so theres not much point

1 Like