Nude House

Well caught demon - the image I mean!

I ask the question vht here is their answer Hi! Thank you for your message. This is not a policy v_______n, but we will certainly report this behavior to the manager.

virtual sex

1 Like

so now we won’t have sightseeing, pissing boy? :laughing:

Reporting him, could actually have done far more harm than good. I just hope the manager sees sense in this case.

that’s what they discussed in the kitchen, when I turned on the kitchen, it was said that people remembered you as a peeing boy.

I am not sure why you reported it, it may not appeal to most of us but it’s not really our business if the tenants choose to piss in the sink. There are plenty of stuff tenants do I find unhygienic but would never report (like wearing the same underwear for days and days or showering only once a week or leaving dirty dishes out, etc).

don’t panic david it makes money and business for the manager and vht for this money

I would prefer to see them living in the white bedroom as they actually do things.

they piss every where apart from the toilet

how lovely is she

1 Like

May be they should rename the house the Piss house :roll_eyes:

until it is like in kazantip, I think you shouldn’t call them that :wink:

someone reported it because it not the thing to do ,thats why there is a toilet ,unless you think its ok to do what they do

Don’t watch any of the three House appartments, never have, neither of them have ever appealed. to me.

well you are missing one of the best girls on here

for info grandm____r nora grandf____r charly does not tolerate that the dishes remain on the sink

Just ignore the weird pissing. June has a superb body. She is hot as hell.

1 Like

There are some very sexy people in this house. But my biggest issue is the house is so big that it’s a pain in the ass to search every room for some action.