Nude House

Is it still planned to create an apartment where the participants would be permanently naked. I believe an apartment existed but it was closed.

2 Likes

Try one of the +7 places

2 Likes

I didn’t understand

They tried and it failed miserably :rofl::rofl::rofl: The house was technically crap and the heating never worked properly :see_no_evil::man_facepalming:

Even when I like the idea…

1 Like

They could try again in a smaller apartment. I’m sure a lot of people would like it. it’s useless that the apartment is big. It’s too complicated to place the cameras.

1 Like

Best is to write such ideas to support or direct to HR. (support@voyeur-house.tv or join@voyeur-house.tv)

they was not nude all the time ,it was a bit boring ,apart from june she was always nude and not boring

There was one participant who was naked all the time. Then it is also necessary that the cameras are well placed.

It is done :+1:

it will never happen, here is the answer : Hello, We are a show about real natural life and we cannot force people to do anything (eg walk naked). Thanks for understanding

Support did not understand your request. Of course you did not request that they force people :man_facepalming: :joy:

Better write to HR…

Sorry, I meant that people of apartments in timezone +7 are usually naked all the time.

Which apartment?

Montana for example

It’s only girls unfortunately ! :smile:

Try Yan & Flora’s apartment, they are nude 95% of the times :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I like this :rofl:

I think their guests would object