Not good money

I not sure if there been a post for this ,but I sure someone will let me know ,someone said that the people that are living in these apartments dont get a lot of money so how comes they have big TVs laptops smart phones and all the other modern day things, they all like up to date things

I also have it all, I took it in installments or a loan. It’s not a problem now

Nobody knows their financial situation so nobody but the tenants themselves can answer that. Almost everybody I know has a cellphone, TV laptop and computer even though they are not rich.

they get more than you think depending on popularity if it was bad pay why is mira and henry still here after 4 years same with scott

Can I ask you how much cost modern commodities in your country by pricing things in my house?

Hector

well a new TVs could cost around 200 -800 pounds mobile phones a good one could cost 400 - 600 pounds if nor more ,but can get cheaper or even 2nd hand

If I wasn’t paying rent I could afford a lot of electronics.

1 Like

From what I’ve seen, a lot of these apartments are kitted out by the managers and when tenants leave they usually just take their personal items such as clothes and that’s it.

England is not so cheap, if you talk about pounds.

we have no rent (home is ours) but a tv like mine (42" 4k HDR 10 120FPS) if you buy it with some thinking (search for prices, and so on) can pay it like 380 euros.

some of forniture you see in the living room (like my dear crystal table) was of my parents, the other thing buyed in time, waiting for sale and so on.

BTW the price of my house (100 sqmt, terrace) was around 50k euro when we bought it (one or twp years before we start VHTV)

Do you live in a house? From the terrace cam it looks like apartments around you. Or maybe like a condo here where you own it (like a house) but it’s connected to another condo?

considering the price of your house, you dont live in London…

io vivo a genova e pago 600 euro di affitto più 200 euro di amministrazione una volta ogni due mesi e abito in periferia…

ma perchè devi dare spiegazione su quello che hai in casa sono affari tuoi…

It’s an apartment, sorry, I’m not a native speaker

No i live in Italy

600 euro stai in una zona bellina :slight_smile:

abito sopra genova voltri non n’è propio una zona bella ma come ti dicevo gli affitti qua costano tanto mio fratello abita a genova pra e paga 650 euro al mese…