Nina & Kira

Haha LOL! :heart_eyes: :black_cat:

Bandit has still got 7 lives left🙀

1 Like

Finaly some action in the bedroom… (sorry, couldn’t resist)

2 Likes

The best pussy action you will have see in this apartment :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Special for you!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you much appreciated, I always love a bit o pussy action. :heart_eyes:

Un nouveau lit arrive demain. Elles l’avaient commandé il y a 3 mois.

6 Likes

A new bed to do what?? just s___p in it??

il me semble que la première fonction d’un lit c’est pour dormir, non?. La qualité d’un lit est capitale pour avoir un bon sommeil. Tu es toujours là. Il doit bien y avoir quelque chose qui t’attire chez elles.

What attract me to them?? Yes, the two of you who are obsessed with them and I don’t know why??

21:12 Action dans la chambre d’amis: envoi d’un message à Refazer

4 Likes

Fantastic what a bed :rofl:

You’ve made your point that you don’t like the girls, Go and find a site that you will like, maybe a gay site✌️

Considerably more than 2 :laughing: Obsessed would be a bit of an exaggeration, loyal fans, sure. And as to why? Some of us have been following them for 7 or so years. We support their other projects out side of VH and only came here with them after the RLC melt-down.

What you fail to see is obvious to plenty of others. They are Real and just live their lives as they come.

I am not Guy. These two have been around for a long time, quite a few years, they were on RLC for a few years before switching to VHTV it is time they move aside and give some else a chance.

Their presence on this platform in no way keeps anyone else off, as evidenced by the 50 other participants. They pay there own way for their housing(as far as I know always have), and only get paid out on actual viewership. So not keeping anyone else from having a chance.

elles ne prennent la place de personne .Et je te répète pour la millième fois qu’elles plaisent à beaucoup de monde, la preuve c’est que tu te trouves un peu seul ici.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: .

Why should they move,they are VH managers they might find you a site with a one room with a seat with a hole in😂

They should know when the time has come to bow their heads and go gracefully and with honour