Nina & Kira

I was asked (on that other well known Forum) what Kira said so…

Kira’s words were spoken in English and she said;

"Merry Christmas guys and Happy New Year. See you in next year."

(I have uploaded a subtitled version below)

2 Likes

WTF is wrong with bedsheets? Something one uses everyday and always great to have a good choice.

A happy New Year to you lovely ladies, I hope 2022 works out great for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

repetition animiertes-gif-von-online-umwandeln-de (22)

4 Likes

Basic, useful things as gifts are not wrong. You buy them specifically because they can’t be wrong. They’re things you buy others when you have no idea what to get, so you buy common things. Oh, everyone wears socks. Who can’t use a towel? Bedsheets!

You’re missing an opportunity here, though. A good gift says that you’ve been listening, that you’re observant, and that, because you care, you have worked to find something that is either truly wanted, needed, or appreciated. Socks or bedsheets as a gift says that you care, but you don’t know someone well enough to know what they want or need.

Nina’s parents are very sweet and kind. As they spend more time around Nina and Kira, I would expect to see more thoughtful gifts.

1 Like

I believe that depending on the country, the gifts and their symbolism are very different. On the other hand, Russia does not celebrate like Western Europe.

One Christmas and two New Years! In Russia, Christmas is celebrated on January 7. For foreigners, it is difficult to navigate. :

• the New Year of January 1 is a family celebration around gifts.

• the Orthodox Christmas of January 7 where we wake up with friends.

• Orthodox New Year on January 13

Wake up with friends… does that mean s___pover parties on January 6th?

Translation problem of “réveillon” in French

“New year’s eve”

New Year’s Eve is January 13th. New year starts on January 14th …

Hmmm, I think Nina was a stranger during her absence. Or how can it be that she takes pictures of your pussy and sends them. ? The mobile phone then quickly turns out when Kira comes.?

3 Likes

It’s a pity that Kira only likes girls. Because I would like to spoil you every day with my tongue and give her the joy that she must miss with Nina.

2 Likes

Ask @refazer He claims to know everything about Nina

channel photo

1 Like

Thank you, that’s really interesting! I was wondering why the gifts were both delivered and opened ‘late’ to my eyes.

What will you proof with this photo???

Nothing, I will no longer reply to your posts

hahahaha pathetic figure, best wishes to you too!!

It’s a pity that you only react insultingly to posts. Stay silent if you don’t like anything

Respond insultingly, explain that, I was only asking an explanation from the photo…