Nina & Kira

:rofl: Un abrazo campeón

2 Likes

I took back the “like” and changed it to an angry face. Don’t post pictures loike that 3 days after the fact. It’s terribly frustrating when you look all over the timeline only to realize it’s not there. :grin:

1 Like

Que ha pasado?

There is always talk about how the location of the participants is not supposed to be told well but it sure seems like these two are telling you with that flag above the couch

Nah that is the flag for France, they are probably showing it as thier friendship with @refazer

Sometimes it’s difficult to tell, but I think he was kidding. I mean,he cannot possibly be that clueless, can he?

You’re probably correct but it gives context to those others who may read the forum.

Maybe they wanna show support for Le Mans :grinning:

1 Like

Or the French team in the Euro’s ?

I hear Nina is in hospital,whatever is the matter with her l hope she gets well soon :health_worker:t3:

5 Likes

Nina spent a week in France a while ago, she brought back a flag. It’s true that she has a lot of admirers in France and not just refazer.
Good recovery to her.

5 Likes

First of all I, too, hope that it’s nothing serious and that Nina gets well again, soon.

When you specifically say that Nina went to France and has admirers there, as opposed to Nina and Kira, I assume thta trip was because of music? Is that career taking off, even internationally?

Or may we not talk about that here? It’s kind of schizophrenic if that is “private information” when a career in music is, by degfinition, very public

1 Like

it was for a casting, but she does not wish to say more for the moment

4 Likes

Lazing on a Sunday afternoon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That sounded familiar! :innocent: :hugs:

Know the feeling well :rofl:

1 Like

check dm’s

9 Likes

Falleció Lucas de Amelie y Lucas eran los que me hacian estar por aqui de vez en cuando.

3 Likes

5 Likes