Nina & Kira

With Nina doing all this travelling ,it would be nice if she said to Kira I’ll look after Sam for a few days while you go away for a few days to rest and relax🥰

3 Likes

the last trip was not just touristy.

2 Likes

Donde fue? Holanda?

1 Like

I know you told me how did she get on ,I was just a thought] the other day Kira looked abit tired and worn out :frowning::frowning:

1 Like

Too much information? Too little information? I have a dirty mind. Right now I’m only imagining creepy sugar daddy scenarios…

2 Likes

Now you are being rather silly pal, it must be very stressfull for Nina working out which wig to wear next :joy:

5 Likes

I don’t know why she keeps wearing these wigs ,she looks much better with her normal hair :+1:

2 Likes

Can anyone know how I can watch That video of the girls on 27/12/2022 as nothing goes on in the house ,I turned my iPad off and went to bed ,missing all the action :frowning:

1 Like

sent you a message m8

1 Like

Sounds very secretive :thinking: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

NAH m8 just sent him a treasure map where he can find the gold hes looking for :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Is it worth sharing the bounty or not then :joy: :joy: :joy:
Am always open to being perverted :rofl: ________More :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Vive la France

3 Likes

High West, how are you these days,remember me disneykid,l don’t know if you can help me I’ve been looking everywhere for that video of two lovely girls 27/12/22 it seems you were lucky enough to see it .is there any chance it could be sent to me.don’t worry if you can’t,I’ll have to keep my eyes open if it happens again thanks and look after yourself bye :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:PS I’m also looking for 31/12/2023videon

1 Like

:frog: :leg: :stew: :spoon: :nauseated_face:

1 Like

11 Likes

Nina is sick

12 Likes

5 Likes

I’m glad Kira hasn’t come to see Nina with Sam, we don’t want either of them to catch anything :hot_face:

1 Like

This is exactly why Kira doesn’t come home

2 Likes