Nina & Kira

Part 1

Part one.

Ah guys hello, I wanna say thank you for your attention, errm, er, thank you for your love to our family all these years.

Today is the last day here, because yesterday our family was more, more big, because yesterday was born our son with my lovely wife okay, she’s in hospital now and I hope that maybe Monday or Tuesday she will be really at home, a new home, ahhh, with our c___dren. So today is really last day here, maybe we will go and discuss on YouTube, err and, we will throw us in Patreon, err in the next week we will create a new account in Patreon, so if you wanna follow us and know about our life more you can go with us in a new platform.

So err, it’s a big future for our family and we have a big past and our past here in this project and another project where we was. So really I think that many many many many many many times that someone will follow us in our new apartment, but no. lol It was really great but really funny and thank you all, all people that write us and write us now and all people which are our friends and we want to thank you that you are… that you are… that in the project we have so many friends from many countries. I hope that maybe after one or two year we go in another country because we think about location and maybe France or maybe it will be USA because we cannot stay here in Russia.

Maybe you listen about the new project from our government and it will be if you say something about LGBT community and queer community you will go to prison. I hate it and we wanna tell…

Continued below on part two.

Part 2

Part Two

about support and you know which people now need our support and our heart is beating for these people.

So it’s my strange strange, errr, I am sorry for my English, because I have really bad English and really big bad Russian accent, so that I hope, you understand me, a little lol And, one thing that in all of our life will be more good with this project and thank you that you was with us so many times and we hope that you will be on Patreon in the future, so we will do online streaming in YouTube and it will help if you will be online stream with us and you will see our new place and our c___d, he is very pretty, he is so sunny, he is our son really. I love him, I don’t see him yet, because I cannot go to the hospital, because it is a closed hospital, but I really wanna see him and I am a little nervous about first met, because I am like a young daddy lol I know, you understand what I mean.

So guys really thank you, thank you for the gifts for the baby. It’s a really great experience for us and we love you, thank you so much.

So, we just say a last goodbye, we (don’t say) like we met again. Kiss Bye Bye

I will put the text up in the morning as it is my birthday today and we are just going out for the night. :slight_smile:

12 Likes