Nikki, Arina

1 Like

This time in this shy apartment, there were some images made differently luckily, made by Nora they were few, but better than nothing, except in “Camshow”, it is still very difficult to see this type of images

3 Likes

Well Nora sure ain’t pining for Nia :laughing:

It looks imaginative enough with the colored lamps, but it limits the pleasure to the extent that it is inferior to night lights.

Very shy Nikki and her boyfriend images at 17:20, this way, an attempt to do something different, that remained in that very attempt, very shy and closed, they are one of the worst couples on Vhtv, almost the same time in (Berlin & Tokyo apartment), images totally different, also the quality of the residents is different

Anyone noticed how Nora often lapses into speaking english fairly often.

When I saw the images I thought, I got the wrong apartment, it is not possible that it is Nikki, sharing images in this way, but yes, it is Nikki, for the first time there were good images and excellent images of Nikki, for the first time she did not hide in the sad “techniques” that she always uses to share what she does, this time yes, it was very different for the better, once again good and excellent images, finally

4 Likes

Are you aware of Nikki’s previous time on the website?

Just now, in this apartment

I see… I can assure you she is anything but shy. I especially liked the fun she would have with Marta. Anyway try to remember that it’s perfectly normal to have sex in low light or even the dark. Yes it would be nicer in the light but they are just doing whatever comes naturally to them, and I think most of us would prefer authenticity.

https://chaturbate.com/kitty_sam00/ Nora

I reaffirm what I said, one thing is authenticity, another thing is shy, Nikki is shy, except once, it was in the images that I published, it was the only time that she didn’t use “techniques” to hide, and they were excellent images, they were the unique so far

1 Like

I am only talking about the current apartment, which is called Nikki apartment, not past apartment And the images she made of masturbation, where she really uninhibited herself and the way she did it, was better than the others of the blowjob, without a doubt (in my opinion)

as always, not best shot from action :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I see that they only see some of the things I write, others not, as usual.

Good and some excellent images, I think they are the third, the second with her boyfriend, also without “image techniques”, I will talk more about this in my social networks, but Nikki was always relaxed, during and after the “action” which is a novelty in this apartment, at the moment the word that is used is exceptions, but only the future will show the real word to use But I repeat what I said, good images

1 Like

More good images, happened here, and shared this way fortunately, good

2 Likes

Good images, still not the best viewing conditions, but they are good images, better than before no doubt

Uninhibited Nikki doesn’t exist on VHTV. But in the archives there are pictures showing Nikki around the camera.