đź“Ł NEWS Section launching soon. Editors wanted. Apply today!

Dear VHTV Community members!

We’re excited to announce our plans to introduce News section to VHTV Forum. The idea is to let those who know VHTV events the best to be able to share the latest updates with others to explore & discuss together.

VHTV News will become part of optional VHTV Community email digest, which every community member will be able to subscribe to and receive weekly updates straight to their inbox. No spam, pure events.

Apply to become VHTV Editor. We will review your application and provide you with access to private Forum section to make up the first drafts.

There are many plans & ideas for the new section to flourish. Quizes, competitions, re-views, news & experiments for everyone of us to explore. We commit to support authors and their ideas.

Apply to News Editor

:point_right:t3: Wanna join? Send message to @VHTV_Editorial by following this link :wave:t3:

11 Likes

Am sure there may/will be some prepared to commit their free time to VHTV but unfortunately i will not be one of them, but good luck anyway.

I applied. Wating for an answer :wink:

1 Like

You may as well have a finger in every pie then :laughing:
An editor is a very impressive title pal :laughing:

1 Like

I do not give much about titles. I just do my thing :wink:

2 Likes

A company man eh :roll_eyes: :laughing:

1 Like

With the way I get made fun of and as much backlash as I get for anything I say it probably would not be a good idea

1 Like

Applies to many members pal not to worry :laughing:

The first group of :pencil2: VHTV News Editors have already been called in and we’re starting to collaborate on future articles in editorial forum section. Hope we’ll make some available soon enough for everyone to check what you might have missed at VHTV & More.

:alarm_clock: This is the last call to fill into the first league of VHTV News Editors. Do you have any ideas on what might be interesting to dive into? Join our group. Let’s create something cool together!

Apply to News Editor 3

:point_right:t3: Wanna join? Send message to @VHTV_Editorial by following this link :wave:t3:

1 Like

What an interesting selection of editors, will be looking forward to see what comes of this

1 Like

I think it is obvious who will get the job but then i m often wrong :laughing:

There has been 4 appointments so far and going by the post above still looking for more

1 Like

Ah maybe i was reading it wrong, are those 4 above already been chosen have they?
i had assumed originally they were only looking for one person?

We’re open to any amount of people joining in efforts to cover what’s happening at VHTV and more. More means we’d like to provide opportunity to cover any topics related to VHTV within news section and let all our subscribers to access those and leave their opinions

1 Like

Since none of the already selected users have made salary demands, VHTV can generously “recruit” further users. :wink: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They don’t need to when VHTV have already agreed to giving them a free subscription for their services

1 Like

Maybe i should apply then and still do fuckall :laughing:

This is why I’m looking forward to this as it will be interesting to see how this is accomplished as events in the apartments are pretty well covered already on the forum in my opinion

1 Like

:joy: I won’t say anything on that as I’m sure the post won’t last long else

1 Like

Very true you as are only looking at another level of duplication.