⭐ New: Download Archive Videos with Coins

Dear Viewers,

We are happy to announce the ability to purchase & download archive videos. This functionality is limited to Premium subscribers only.

1. Make sure you have enough of Coins balance left
  2. You can purchase more Coins anytime here
  3. Visit a video you like and press Download Video button
  4. Wait for your video file to be generated. It may take up to several minutes depending on video length. You can navigate the Archive while your file is being generated.
  5. Your video will be instantly available at new section: My Videos
  6. Once the video file has been generated, just press Download video button again.

Your purchased videos will be stored in the My Videos section from now on. You can re-download them anytime at no additional cost.

On behalf of VHTV Team, I’d like to thank our alpha test users who got a chance to experience new functionality 1 month prior to public release. Thank you for your feedback and suggested improvements. That was fun!

3 Likes

Is there a link to see your coins balance because I can’t see one?

2 Likes

They appear on top right corner, at left of your subscribing remaining days

2 Likes

Can’t wait to download all Candy Red videos :rofl:

1 Like

This may sound like a silly question, but why would pay from $1.00 to $1.60 per video when you can watch them for free in the archive section?

I don’t know if this is the answer to your question but I will pose this question to VHTV. If I purchase a video from the archive, which Is then deleted from the archive, does the deleted video I’ve purchased remain in “My Videos” section?

1 Like

Would you still be able to watch them if your premium membership expires?

1 Like

Another good question @Domenic127403. My guess is you would have to keep your premium membership to view the videos you have purchased. Having said that you should be able to still view it even if your premium membership has expired, at the end the day you have purchased that video.

Some people wanted the ability to download the video’s so they can watch them later that way they aren’t relying on a good signal from their isp.

You are downloading the video so I would think that even if VHTV deleted the file you would still have it stored on your device.

If you have went through the process of buying the file and downloaded it to your device then you can watch it anytime without being connected to the internet or vhtv.

I’m got the impression that you are downloading to a virtual folder on the VH platform, not making a local copy

1 Like

You download them to your own device, the video gets moved to “my videos” to make it easier to find it again in the future should you want to download it again

If the video is deleted from the archives, it is deleted from My Videos section too. If you find videos missing in My Videos section, please contact VHTV Support.

You won’t be able to play it at VHTV once your subscription is over, yet you will still be able to Download it to your local device. We may improve it in the future for you to be able to watch purchased videos without leaving VHTV Archives, even if you ran out of subscription days.

@VHTV the new advertising banner for this feature is painful because each time the camera is changed, the display of the banner causes the display to shift. In the long run it is downright annoying.

Sorry about that. Please check now, the delay has been adjusted, and now it remembers your session so just close it and it will not annoy you

This advertising banner is annoying… each time i switch cams it disappears and comes back when cam is loaded… makes everything under it bumping up and down…

1 Like

@VHTV oh, i clicked it once to follow the link and now it seems to be disappeared…

@VHTV oh wow… it;s also possible to buy coins with paypal now… just bought some to check if it;s working and it works… :slight_smile:

image :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is really better now. thanks a lot :+1:

Well sir, no one has said anything was deleted, just you.