Naughtiest girls of the day (Discussion)

Already working on it :wink:

Samira showed up in #realm44 She usually fucks everybody around so we have to watch her :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, I love girls who fuck everybody! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

All done now. Link is in first post :wink:

Wo sieht man eigentlich immer die Nummern von den Realms?

The topics are tagged with the realm numbers, you can see them in the Wiki and they will also be displayed in your browser address bar :wink:

I just checked it out, well done - although I would have used a screenshot of the DP for Camille - that’s what made her so special :blush:

2 Likes

I opted for the Double BJ as she was barely visible during the DP. Head in pillow and the two guys behind her :rofl::rofl:

Gotcha! Good call! :blush:

2 Likes

I was just looking in at Shana’s realm and checking out the posts on the Shana forum - think maybe we should give some sort of Honorable Mention to Wendy? She’s been servicing a lot of cocks other than Koen’s lately, at Shana’s, at Jirina’s, at M&H and at her own place. Sometimes more than one in a single night. Maybe you could put together a collection of screenshots of every cock she’s had in her over the past week… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well that would be a different category. But maybe later. For today I am still not sure who to nominate?

100 percent agree :+1:

So for today I will nominate Lucile. Any other opinions?

Today I nominate, :postal_horn: Well it would be hard NOT to Wendy . Wendy at; Marica&Wendy&Koen A true rockstar !

Can ya’ll top this Lady today ?

3 Likes

Yes I just wanted to write today it can only be Wendy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I will also nominate Zoya together with Wendy today. Zoya went from zero to hero tonight :joy: :heart_eyes:

OMG - they DP’d her!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Didn’t I tell you Wendy deserves mention for all the cocks she’s serviced the last week or so? :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Let’s hope she goes from hero to national treasure after tonight!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Has to be Diu today shes been at all day today with guest guy