Naughtiest girls of the day (Discussion)

Yes I just wanted to write today it can only be Wendy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I will also nominate Zoya together with Wendy today. Zoya went from zero to hero tonight :joy: :heart_eyes:

OMG - they DP’d her!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Didn’t I tell you Wendy deserves mention for all the cocks she’s serviced the last week or so? :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Let’s hope she goes from hero to national treasure after tonight!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Has to be Diu today shes been at all day today with guest guy

Diu is in front right now. Camille might be a competitor and we have to watch the girls at Jirina place. But Diu will be for sure one of them :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Also Lucile entering the competition now again :joy:

She is in front now with two different guys so far :wink:
Zoja can make it even when she fucks Koen :joy:

1 Like

zoja’s with wendy now !

toyz in play WOW ! Damn it Koen Move !!! please…

2 Likes

Wow we will have three girls today? Diu, Lucile and Zoja.

Shows its been a good day on vhtv :pray:

i am trying to remember a bad day ?

1 Like

I have to agree with Lucille at Lesley’s ,but , the night is still young , and as for Diu , do you have a timeline action ? I still say Zoya and Wendy for my official vote ! for the win … WOW it’s great at Jirina & Tejo, You go you dog Koen !!!

1 Like

Check out her page i posted loads of pictures she was at it all day with guest guy

1 Like

Yo , I see you must really like Diu , all I saw was a long day fucking , where is the variety in that we are talking Naughty Girls , not just a nice lay…

Zoja and Lucille now basically even. Both had two guys. Zoja is the more naughty today however again.

Diu basically fucked all day what also gets her on the list of nominees.

Don’t forget Zoja had a double DONG use with Wendy ,short but sweet … Zoja Like cowboy with my hero Koen

Yes Zoja is No1 for today.

1 Like