Nari

Ok it is official. Nari has left the project. She was one of my favorites. Wherever she is, whatever she is doing, I hope she is happy. :heart:

4 Likes

Yep, sadly I predicted it. :cry:

has nari officially left the project @kaya also what about cleo them seem to just of vanished without any updates also Bari we have not had any updates on any of them

All of them have left the project

so no Asian ladies are left that is a major let-down

I hear Bella and Capo are a bit Asian. Beautiful ladies too. And there was this guest at Cooper’s, now Evan. But I refuse to go there so… We’ll have to wait I guess for real straigt pubic Asians. Archi will return soon and I bet he knows a few.

yes Archi loves the Asian ladies like i do

if you notice any Asian ladies on any other cam’s let me no as i dont tent to watch all the cams just certain ones

Will do! :+1: You, me and Archi should team up. And the robot.

haha yeah :+1:

I wonder if they don’t get paid very well. Maybe that’s a problem if the managers aren’t sharing the profits like they should.

She is Asian right? Dunno if she is extremely pretty but she looks asian to me. She’s with Arina and Pasha. A guest. I have never noticed her before. Let’s hope she is game.

definitely Asian good spot my friend yeah she’s not bad just heading over to Arina’s place now thanks

Alert! Nari in da house. At Demira’s.

1 Like

the beautiful lady has returned

Looks like she got herself a boyfriend.

hopefully this means she has not left and still will keep retuning as a guest

She’s not Asian. She just has a round face and the eye makeup makes her look a little Asian. You can tell when you see her in a less blurry photo. She possible could be mixed but defiantly not 100%

Nari is one sexy lady. I’ve always had a thing for Asian women