Nari

Ah, Nari and The Thin White Duke are bunking at Archi and Kataleya’s. Must be no fun this time of year on the other side of the Ural without any heating.

Where. Is. Nari?

I think she’s been at A&K place some.do to the issues at the realm

You know, you watch these people for awhile and you feel that you know them. You begin to get concerned for their welfare when you think that one of them is sick and you also wish you could give them advice from time to time. All of a sudden, Siora, Tristan, and Artem just seemed to disappear. How are they? Are they doing alright? I had actually hoped that Siora and Tristan would leave to be together and lead their own private lives but is that what happened? And what about Artem? He seemed to be a lost soul. I felt sorry for him when he was staying with Bona and Isabelle because he didn’t even have a bed to s___p in. Where is he now? Is he surviving ok? I don’t know if you are allowed to answer my concerns but I still want to put them out on the table.

1 Like

Ah, she has returned. Albeit at Archi & Kataleya’s.

I’m glad she’s finally back

When did she arrive

Sometime today. Surely not yesterday.

Yeah she was definitely not there yesterday must of been in the last few hours I guess

Nari has a great body

Aldon is a damm lucky dude

Although he’s no good at tic tac toe.

Does anyone know if and when Nari’s apartment will be back? I love Nari, she’s one of the sexiest women on VHTV

you are right ,one of the best Asian girls on here

1 Like

I’ve always thought Asian women were incredibly sexy.

they are a lot of Asian girls on here been very sexy

1 Like

She’s currently at Archi’s

Very true nearly all of them

I think it would be nice if Nari moved in with Archi and his girlfriend. They’ve had many freedoms already, so why not?

I agree it will make it very enjoyable