Nari

Maybe try a cosinus spray instead :joy: :joy: :innocent:

Can you become addicted to sinus sprays?

yes, there is addiction, there is still a problem with displaced cartilage in the nose if the nose was broken, there may be an allergy, but it can be sea water for rinsing the nose, it helps to moisturize the nasal mucosa if the air is very dry and hot in the room

I think I heard something like that. Personally I rarely use them. Feels weird when you get sprayed something up your noseā€¦

Yep so there we goā€¦certainly NOT a d__g after all. :slight_smile: Just a normal nasal ingestant. I thought so.

image A nozzle rather than a spray, in this particular case.

But is it normal to use it every 10 minutes, anything can become addictive and so that becomes a problem.

this is a spray, but when she showed me to smoke, she said literally there is something interesting to smoke

So yes apparently it is normal for them, if the problem it is meant to solve is serious enough.

it was a spray for a runny nose, because she brought him a cough spray and asked why he didnā€™t _____ cough pills the guy said turn on the light, they complain that you are under the covers and without the light;)

1 Like

Both Tristan and Artem use it regularly so the description on the bottle (that you posted the picture of) makes sense.

Just because it is normal for them does not mean it is right. If I have a headache I take the prescribed 2 tablets every six hours, if it does not go away I see a doctor and not carry on using addictive d__gs. This spraying every 10 minutes is now probably causing damage.

Dear, what can I tell you about Russian medicine, this is a separate topic for another forum

Itā€™s sea water, apparently. I realise you can drown in sea water! :laughing:

I canā€™t vouch for the quality of the translation :wink: Aqua MarisĀ® Classic - ideal for preventing any respiratory infection? Aqua MarisĀ® Classic is an isotonic solution of natural seawater with a concentration corresponding to human b___d plasma. 1 Evenly irrigates the anterior parts of the nose - namely those areas where viruses settle during breathing 2 Mechanically removes viruses without allowing pathogens to gain a foothold on the mucous membrane 3 Increases resistance to intrusion of viruses by strengthening local immunity due to the action of trace elements sea ā€‹ā€‹water 4 Promotes permanent hydration by supporting mucous membranes a shell in a normal physiological state 5 Normalizes the production of nasal mucus and its removal For the prevention of viral infections, the mucous membrane should be constantly kept moist using the Aqua MarisĀ® Classic nasal spray before and after visiting public places and contact with a sick viral infection.

I notice no time between application is stated

I am pretty sure itā€™s safe to use as frequently as they (undeniably) do. I can see your potential concerns though.

no contraindications for sea water

I saw that but most application have a time limit between applications even this one.

Years ago i bought a spray like this with sea water and it was there said that between applications minimum time was 6h

1 Like