Nari

it’s just a bit of fun

Artem was not entrusted with the bodypaint, he is painting the T-shirt :wink:

Yea i know.

Look at how big a dick I have

I will (for now) take back my ‘this place (the nude house) has been a disaster’ comment as I see things have improved considerably, today. The gorgeous men you have put in there are naked as one might quite reasonably expect, given the name of the place. This is great! :slight_smile:

you were wrong, here https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/t/nude-house

Wrong topic @David :man_facepalming: :yum:

it was necessary to stick the paper on the ass and draw the scrotum :laughing:

No, I was responding to the VHTV comment which was actually part of what I said originally on THIS page.

I was replying to VHTV, based on what I had said originally, on THIS page.

I wonder if this apartment fully appreciates how much we miss their threesomes. It’s what first drew me here.

gathered professional gynecologists

1 Like

Some pictures of Tristan from earlier today.

Siora and Ariona the cat.

Siora stroking her pussy on the sofa I see :heart_eyes:

Yes, grandpas just need sleep 4 hours a day. :rofl:

I see the two guest from Archi’s place have arrived here, I wonder if they will get what virgin was not able to supply them. :crazy_face:

OK tenants, you are looking at cam 4, can you not see the light indicating it is in night mode and perhaps you could do something about it. I mean it is your job, you get paid to be on cam. I suppose we will be told by those in charge to open a ticket with support :upside_down_face:

well that was a short visit they have all left including siora with a suitcase and bags maybe she is leaving the project