Mustafa

mustafa is fine as a name but trump is not…

asshole (you are too kind) :joy:

1 Like

Racist, Anti-Democrat, Criminal, Rapist… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

What, this realm needs to fart!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Why not Putine? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No one was killed bc of j6 they had health related issues not saying j6 was ok but people say they were murders that day in attempt to make it something it wasn’t. It was a awful riot for a few hours

No one was killed because of 6 jan? Are you out of your fucking mind?

Well I guess Trump supporters and people who see Trump realistic (Epic asshole) will never agree here. So let’s not start this discussion.

2 Likes

well said jabbath :+1:

1 Like

Maybe they will the girls Tiffany or stormy…… oh wait :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Any thing on topic in here

Looking Ethan Hawke GIF by FocusWorld

1 Like

They are offline. ISP issues :stuck_out_tongue:

get back on topic mate

im voting for rename Trump for Scholz or Merkel :grinning:, its their decision named realm (for me its better as Sabrina realm) for now trumps company is only defraudant and thanks to law :pleading_face:, he has no responsibility for it :grinning:

1 Like

Here comes the memes. What a stupid idea for names. It’s like a slap in the face of the viewer. :-1:t2:

or maybe Trump will come one day and we will watch life of milionaire :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah sure, but still it’s getting ridiculous with these names. To me it’s is a bold faced reminder that these people in these apartments are not real people, living in their real home, and the viewer gets to watch them live their lives. When they pick this silly names, it’s a reminder that they are actors playing a part in exchange for money. Yeah sure it could be that it’s just a name, but to pick names like immediately tells me that they have no other interesting qualities to showcase. It’s a cheap gag to get attention.

1 Like

We still do not even know who is who… We had the guy named Lowen visiting from #realm23 but he could also be only the tech guy who set up the place…

but that is only your personal problem, i hate activist who talked about democracy and law, but only when it suits them,if not, then it is discrimination.
For them is mission complete , no content and so many topics :smile:
PS: i dont know why eastern participants dont choose some eastern names , when south americans have names from their region

1 Like

Oh for sure, it is MY personal problem. 100% agreed to that. It’s just a forum about a sex site. I don’t know why you guys seem to insist that we be cheerleaders. If there is no room for negative bends on things then it’s really not a forum, it’s just an ad. Yes, I think tenants who name themselves silly names indicates that they have very little personality or anything else interesting going on that they feel the need to get cheap attention. It’s a big red flag that they are here to sell you something.

1 Like