Welcome Mustafa, Trump…

2023-02-07: Trumps name removed

5 Likes

Wait… What :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I hope this is fake news… :joy: :joy: :joy:

Who found those stupid names ? :open_mouth:

1 Like

The guy who was there looks like Lowen from #realm23

Well my personal opinion is letting a person use a name resposible for far right agitations and the death and injuries of people on the January 6th storm on US Capitol should not be allowed. Not cool @VHTV :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Welcome to new participants :smiley: Seems to be a slight paradox in the name choice. Who’s glad and who’s grumpy :thinking: :laughing:

One has a popular Arabic first name and the other one the name of an asshole :poop:

Erdogan would be more appropriate in combination

1 Like

Just pointing out the paradox here. Agree that The Don’s got nothong to do here. And for glad and grumpy, that’s just me :laughing:

:joy: :joy:

4 Likes

i prefer to think about the snooker player judd trump now… it causes less headaches

A younger version of Ivanka might be a compromise… :stuck_out_tongue: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

alors là, je suis preneur pour Ivanka :yum:

2 Likes

Yes OK. I would agree with that too

but i just noticed that i haven’t looked up yet who wants to be trump… but mustafa doesn’t really sound like a name for a woman

Already offline. Maybe they already arrested Trump :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Guy was at Lesley realm

2 Likes

Yes Lowen. As I said before.

2 Likes

Asshole is an understatement

3 Likes

Offline bestimmt auch wegen Stromproblemen. Dass ist jetzt nicht böse gemeint aber im Moment dort ein reich zu öffnen ist sinnlos

Fully agree. At the moment unfortunately with a lot of trouble. It says ISP issues…

3 Likes