Most sexually active

In the current apartments, which couple is the most sexually active? I think there are these:Chuck&Chloe, Lexi&Pablo, Flame&Flint.

2 Likes

Jirina is the most sexually active period. She seems to have sex all the time with anyone :joy:

1 Like

Alana & Alrik :joy: :stuck_out_tongue:

Kostja and indira seem quite active on a daily basis

Sorry but boring sex doesn’t count. :see_no_evil: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Chloe & Chuck regularly have their 3-5 rounds a day.
Alana got fucked four times in less than fours hours last night and also used the vibrator in between.
Shana had three bating sessions today.

I am sure it is not Nina & Kira and not Candy Red and also not Indira & Kostja :joy:

Floras guests Karina & Kevin also fuck like rabbits. And when Astrid has a good day Guido has a hard time keeping up with her… :joy:

2 Likes

Pasha & Arina fuck like rabbits usually multiple times a day. Often it will involve, the kitchen table(moved into the living room), vacuum cleaner and/or some other type of appliance or furniture. :sweat_smile: :joy:

Not to forget Ashley & Igor. When they are not fighting they are fucking. :rofl: Other honorable mentions from the past:

• Sofia & Mickey
  • Sadie and her friends
  • Elon and his “harem”
  • Krista & Andrew
  • Alan & Nina
  • Ira & Dimi
  • Misty

I’m surprised nobody has mentioned Mira & Henry yet. If you were to count the total number of fucks while on the project, they would be #1 by a landslide.

1 Like

Of course. They have sex at least once a day, sometimes more often. They will have fifth anniversary in October.

2 Likes

So who is the least sexually active? We shall leave out N&K as Kira is pregnant and they obviously can’t have sex…

Should we make that a different topic, so things don’t get confusing? :thinking:

Currently probably Candy Red.

She is getting gang banged right now. That is why she is offline :joy: :joy:

Been spending a lot of time on oldje.com I see. :rofl:

If you miss Julmodels VH guest girls that’s a good local to see them :joy: :joy:

Yeah, They are legend :rofl:

1 Like

Good old Misty - I miss her :wink:

4 Likes

They’re on Camsoda if you miss them that much :rofl: :rofl:

So what decide couples’ leaving or staying?