Montana

They should put a table in front of a cam and shave each other. It would be sooooo awesome. :laughing:

:smile:

edrym

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you people. Tell us fun games for 4 people and we will definitely play it :kissing_heart::heart:

6 Likes

All peg Edrym… :innocent:

streap poker :stuck_out_tongue:

Something for every taste :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

OMG! It’s like something totally new!!!

1 Like

Montana has been working up that hair on her pussy for maybe 2-3 days holding out for the big shave. The real interest here is going to be when does she cave and do it again. One thing is for certain. It will be in your face directly into the cam. That so voyeur! :laughing:

1 Like

They do a lot of their shows in the living room with a decent free cam view. I wonder if VHTV changed the pay structure so that the free cams pay in some way. I’m sure that they have a lot of different way the cams pay now. But, if indeed the free cams don’t pay. I wonder if these people know that? If so there is no good reason to be shoving it into the free cam. My best guess is that the free cams still don’t pay and the tenants don’t know that. Interesting!

Roza :heart_eyes:

1 Like

hello everyone, in the bathroom Eve was fucked in the ass, I notify you so that you don’t miss such a beautiful sight :fire::fire:

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gossip and off topic posts aka the :poop:-hole

Roza jerking off through her panties​:fire::fire:

1 Like

I’m sure you mean Roza… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :heart_eyes:

sex sex in the showersex in the shower Edrim and Rosa

1 Like

@Montana You definitely have the better camera position there…

The bathroom is too small for these actions and so is the camera angle. Otherwise you have to send us an additional live stream with your smartphone… :heart_eyes: :heart:

please now look how you can see the bathroom

much better! but only for the next time then :wink: thanks anyway!

3 Likes

I can’t write to him, we’re all just workers

1 Like