Montana

So nice to see June&Jaro again :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

This reminded me about the Nude House V2 and what a perfect participants all of them in this room could be :thinking: :thinking:

3 Likes

Edrim’s sexy ass and new tattoos

Amazing beautiful guy…very sexy and cute

2 Likes

If you get more money for more views, do you blame them :man_shrugging: If you go to realms that just live out their normal lives they hardly get any views, which are not that many. Everyone wants it to be real life but they just crave for the show. :wink:

Depends how much they get in real money USD

Depends on how much the managers rip them off.

Depends

:rofl: :rofl:

Leak proof too …nice

1 Like

could be handy if you often piss yer pants :laughing:

The uses are inifinite…

Be good to see Montana & her partner have a couple of guys over for the night :smirk:

Yes, I hope they will invite Nurlan and Archie over again sometime soon! :hot_face: :smiling_imp: :fire:

Back s___pers… :joy: :joy: :heart: :heart: :heart:

He seems to like s___ping like that. I spotted him doing that the other night and it made me smile.

hi, we don’t know how many people watch us, we just get our money

Will you invite June & Jaro back?

4 Likes

Ladet doch Pascha & Arina ein , ihr würdet dafür meine restlichen Coins kriegen :rofl:

2 Likes

I have to wonder if that means that they don’t have access to the viewer app and their manager is in a deal with them where they only earn a certain amount of money per day/week or something like that. If you all remember Rubi she was in a deal like this and the manager, Zack was paying her s__t per day while he was making a boatload off of her sex life. He didn’t give her access to the app and so she had no idea how much money he was making off of her. Given what she said, I have to wonder if these cats are in the same sort of deal. It would not surprise me at all. I have no idea if that is the case here, but I certainly hope that VHTV took a stand with these managers so that they can’t rip off their tenants.

Looks like they are in the boredom between shows mode.

Someone check for bed sores. Might need to flip them over.