Montana

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you if you want to add another camera to the room? If anyone is interested in this offer, please write to support about adding a camera near the window

1 Like

We already wish a camera on the other side of the couch shortly after you have moved in there …

Exactly. The camera should be placed where the power strip now hangs on the wall.

But isn’t that a thing you should tell your manager? All support will do is contact your manager. So you can speak with her directly. Much faster and easier :wink::kissing_heart:

More kitchen cams please!!! :yum: :woman_cook:

Would it be possible to move all of the cams in your apartment to the kitchen? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

That would be lovely.

I would also respectfully suggest the purchase of a very much quieter fridge! :innocent:

1 Like

Maybe she has already done that…

But she asked us to do it. Unless, in fact, she already has because of Jabbath’s post… :wink:

1 Like

U should add a cam over the shower ie.

I don’t think another camera would be useful there. The bathroom is definitely too small for 4 people. And being able to see people from above while showering isn’t really useful either.

I find it sexy

Ok, if Montana is underneath and would risk a sexy look into the camera, I would be okay too… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Nice to see Adil visiting you guys…

2 Likes

Or Roza​:fire::fire::fire:

Cold outside, warm inside

6 Likes

dare you to try lol…strong pussy mf opens bottle with pussy lips - YouTube

A post was merged into an existing topic: Gossip and off topic posts aka the :poop:-hole

Oh welcome back, long time no see, have you been on holiday? :grin:

Amy’s back!!! :kissing_heart:

Happy Jonah Hill GIF