Moaning/Complaining/Insulting

I am amazed by the amount of moaning about what participants are doing or not doing, complaining about quality this abd that, and the amount of insults chucked around just because someone has an opinion on something.Is it really necessary? Has a gun been held to your head f_____g you to be here? Yes, I fully understand that many of you have paid a subscription fee, a fee to watch whatever comes around. Your fee does not allow you to determine what you will or won’t see. It is like a bbuying bag of banana. You don’t know how many of the bananas are over-ripe. But you buy it anyway. If you don’t like what you see, LEAVE. And if you don’t like what someone has posted as an opinion, scroll past. Or share your OPINION. Stop being c___dren.

its always the same people going around calling realms they dont even watch boring and then trying to create drama

I think that people are just bored with their lives. I think that they are so unhappy within themselves, that they have to find a reason to pick on someone. And it is easy to pick on someone online. I bet that most of the “big mouths” are puney little pip-squeakes who who shrivel up and blow away in the wind if someone confronted them personally - face to face.

Now come on - don’t say nasty things about people LOL

I carefully and reluctantly didn’t mention any names. But they know who they are. But no fear, you were not on that list LOL LOL

I just thought i should tell you seriously how absolutely i agree with you . I really enjoy the feedback on this forum , the way i can often pick up on things that i have missed skimming thru, the way that the participants come back and give us info, BUT i hate the way that people are rude to each other and even more so when people are rude about the participants. It does take away from the reading experience . it also wastes so much time , hundreds of posts with people fighting !!

1 Like

I agree, you have summed it up in a few lines, it does appear to be a cycle, first it’s……

Which then more often then not leads to

i have been thinking about this quite a lot and one of the problems i think is humour. We all have different sorts of humour , not just different by country but also by individuals and it often does not translate well ( both linguistically and territorially) . Sarcasm for example is really difficult to spot and i am afraid we Brits are often prone to that . I know some of my early posts on the forum were bad that they were sarcastic and treated as insulting . I have tried to make it more obvious now by actually saying LOL if i am not obviously joking. We shuld all try to be just a little more careful or maybe more obvious if joking ??

i have only just written this and i find a first class example of this in the transferred Off-topic posts by an A-hole ( or something like that) . 40 odd posts starting with a bit of a joke and ending up people having a go at each other . More tolerance guys !!

Never get scare of anyone …… tag their names if u want……also let other viewers know who are they….

Thanks @ToreyK. I am not at all scared of anyone. Keyboard warriors are always brave.