Mira

has she left the project?

2 Likes

shes no longer an active participant , but that doesnt mean we wiill never see her on our screens again , there always a chance, but untill we are told differently ,its a case of wait and see

1 Like

thought she was back …now gone one of the reasons i was a subscriber

2 Likes

can understand your dissapointment , try and find another participant in one of the other realms to take your mind of her ,

2 Likes

She will be a massive lose to the show, treated awful by Henry and deserves much better.

2 Likes

come off it . they have been part of the project for 6 years and have virtually completed every kind of sex known to mankind , Mira gave henry a free reign many years ago , and she had it too, and a couple of out of hand quarrels dont make henry a bad person , All thats happened is the LION found tastier meat and nobody knows the reason for any of the arguements its all just assumptions how do we know Mira asnt found a lover and used her anger to hide her own infidelity WE DONT so before we make any assumptions lets just enjoy the show and see how it pansout

2 Likes

Mira was my absolute favorite, and really the whole reason I come here. I hope she is well, she’ll be missed.

2 Likes

@MiraHenry WTAF?

@Lazurus_aka_Virgil I’m a Bock, every time I chose a Favorite they Leave, Bree, Lexy, Misty, Shana, and now Mira FFS.

1 Like

MOTTO dont have favourites m8 , as for mira she aint going nowhere just removed her name from the realm , she as her reasons .for as long as henry as a realm then she will be there most of the time for sure

2 Likes

Mira a très fait de partir. Elle est mille fois plus intelligente et a beaucoup de classe. Elle ne se donne pas au homme sans intérêt. Elle peut devenir bien plus qu’une simple colocataire à un obsédé qui commence à bander mou. Vas, Mira. L’avenir t’attend. :+1::+1::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I hope to see Mira again very soon because she is very beautiful, with a feline gait and a dancer’s bearing. Moreover, she is always dressed with care and knows how to be sexy in her outfits without being vulgar.
See you soon Mira
Take care

4 Likes

@MiraHenry you are very sexy beautiful lady, I hope you are very well and life is good for you now. You are missed by so many and loved by all. I wish you a healthy, wealthy & happy time ahead. I only hope that one day we get to see you again. :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

2 Likes