Mira

has she left the project?

2 Likes

shes no longer an active participant , but that doesnt mean we wiill never see her on our screens again , there always a chance, but untill we are told differently ,its a case of wait and see

3 Likes

thought she was back …now gone one of the reasons i was a subscriber

2 Likes

can understand your dissapointment , try and find another participant in one of the other realms to take your mind of her ,

2 Likes

She will be a massive lose to the show, treated awful by Henry and deserves much better.

3 Likes

come off it . they have been part of the project for 6 years and have virtually completed every kind of sex known to mankind , Mira gave henry a free reign many years ago , and she had it too, and a couple of out of hand quarrels dont make henry a bad person , All thats happened is the LION found tastier meat and nobody knows the reason for any of the arguements its all just assumptions how do we know Mira asnt found a lover and used her anger to hide her own infidelity WE DONT so before we make any assumptions lets just enjoy the show and see how it pansout

2 Likes

Mira was my absolute favorite, and really the whole reason I come here. I hope she is well, she’ll be missed.

3 Likes

@Henry WTAF?

@Lazurus_aka_Virgil I’m a Bock, every time I chose a Favorite they Leave, Bree, Lexy, Misty, Shana, and now Mira FFS.

1 Like

MOTTO dont have favourites m8 , as for mira she aint going nowhere just removed her name from the realm , she as her reasons .for as long as henry as a realm then she will be there most of the time for sure

2 Likes

Mira a très fait de partir. Elle est mille fois plus intelligente et a beaucoup de classe. Elle ne se donne pas au homme sans intérêt. Elle peut devenir bien plus qu’une simple colocataire à un obsédé qui commence à bander mou. Vas, Mira. L’avenir t’attend. :+1::+1::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I hope to see Mira again very soon because she is very beautiful, with a feline gait and a dancer’s bearing. Moreover, she is always dressed with care and knows how to be sexy in her outfits without being vulgar.
See you soon Mira
Take care

5 Likes

@Henry you are very sexy beautiful lady, I hope you are very well and life is good for you now. You are missed by so many and loved by all. I wish you a healthy, wealthy & happy time ahead. I only hope that one day we get to see you again. :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Comme elle a eu raison, Mira, de quitter le projet. Elle est au dessus de tout ça. Ce n’est pas une femme de «caniveau », mais une femme très tactique, qui sait comment se faire plaisir sans sombrer dans la vulgarité et la facilité de l’alcool. La soirée où elle a été drogué, + l’alcool à été le déclic pour quitter cette descente en enfer. Le salut cette décision très courageuse.

4 Likes

Did She use d__gs?

1 Like

From reading Lee’s post i don’t think that he meant Mira taking d__gs, but someone spiking her _____. although that is pure speculation and I don’t think for one moment that a guest would do that in the realm as they all know one another.

Bien sûr que Mira ne consomme pas de drogue, mais l’état dans lesquels elle était, pouvait laisser le doute s’installer. Après, comme tout le monde, je n’étais pas invité à cette soirée, ce qui fait que ce n’est que des suppositions, rien de plus …

I don’t know if it would happen, but i am hoping that mira ends up with her own place. She has been my favorite since 2018 so i hope this isn’t the last we’ll see of her

1 Like

Mira, i think from what i have seen and been said, suffers from epilepsy that is controlled by d__gs that makes it difficult to take a_____l or be around flashing lights.
Hope she finds peace and look forward to see her in her own place.

4 Likes

Mira a pris la bonne décision. C’est difficile, pas agréable à vivre, mais elle saura rebondir. Quand je vois Henry tout avachi dans le canapé, l’œil triste, la mine défaite, la perpective de revivre toutes ces belles années semble s’éloigner de lui, de jour en jour. C’est la vie, ça arrive à beaucoup.

1 Like