Henry (Part 2)

Yes, I am right. The trick is to not take it too seriously. Just have a bit of fun. Relax with it. For me it actually is a healthy thing. I feel I need it. When I need it. So therefore it is not a problem. I just enjoy it when I want to. :heart_on_fire:

2 Likes

There are a few on here who DO take this site a little too serious. Sometimes they get fussy when you disagree with them. I ignore them and just enjoy the show

1 Like

Yes. Exactly. That is what you have to do. Personally I just block it out totally when I ultimately get enough. Then I just move out of here. Find something else to do. Works for me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Iā€™m getting hungry for this spinach. :smile:

1 Like

The great thing is that she does look like she wants to give pleasure! But it also looks like he puts her on his dick after he starts coming. She then realizes that heā€™s coming and wants to do a good job in spite of the fact that his sperm tastes yucky. lol. She then gets back at him by making him taste his ejaculate. She then hurries off to possibly wash her mouth out at 05:18:34. (See the following video.)

Cheers. :mega:

2 Likes

Really, what exactly is a real person pal, do tell as i would really love to know :joy:

Thatā€™s very kind of you Andre, i can feel the love from you coming over the air waves :wink:

1 Like

Robin are you a robot as your not a real person maybe your RoboCop :rofl::rofl:
Robocop GIF by hoppip

1 Like

The air waves are literally jumping up and down in the air out of pure joy and happiness. :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

I konw i know, it does tend to get rather embarrassing to hear all the love coming my way, am even begining to blush hearing all these lovely tributes coming my way, i just donā€™t know what to say really :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

By the way pal the heart is fine and still beating well, will tell you when it stops as i have mystical powers as well apart from being the lovable guy i am :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Not as hard as Robocop pal only in certain areas :joy: and even that varies :joy:

1 Like

andre85Premium Subscriber

15h

I think robwin is a dickhead as far as the forum is concernedā€¦but I think there is a good person behind this personā€¦ think you might wanna use your mystical powers to tamper with the brakelines on andres bike lol

1 Like

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

1 Like

does anyone know what happen to Realm39 apartment?

And now back to topic.

2 Likes

thanks for the information

Was thinking more of using my my mystical powers to give him a permanent limpy :laughing:

1 Like

dont do that Mira wont be happy as we all know andre is really henry :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Who was realm 39 :thinking:

1 Like

Participants of Realm39

2 Likes

Thanks mate the numbers confused me

1 Like