Mira & Henry (Part 1)

bravo henry

1 Like

I use an iMac. Also Firefox browser with VideoDownloadHelper extension. It is sort of like an application. Firefox browser does not let me capture video directly as the “Save Video As” is greyed out.

Haven’t tried it with Safari or Opera browsers. I like Firefox.

2 Likes

I have windows-Edge this is because it can translate whole pages into 1x , will search a further. Thank you

1 Like

Use of tools like Video DownloadHelper can get you banned in no time. It is allowed to capture the screen with for example BandiCam. But direct download is not allowed.

Thanks, it’s also to capture little pieces if they’re fun to show back. I also understood that they should not be longer than 3 minutes?

Yes three minutes maximum. Only use ScreeCapture Software and not Download helper software. Then all is good.

What is the difference? Bandicam does not have the time or VHTV logo. VDH shows exactly what VH sends.

1 Like

It is not necessary on short clips. And of course you can capture the whole screen with BandiCam showing the timestamp

And direct stream capture is forbidden and can get you banned. Quite a lot of people already wrote here they got banned because of that.

Or you can use TinyTake which is free to capture five mins and pay more for premium, but anything more than 3 mins with this software you will not be able to upload as it is too large. https://tinytake.com/

Or, if you have windows 10 or 11 just use the MS inbuilt software by pressing the Windows key and the keyboard G at the same time.

TinyTake is a tool which is allowed too.

A little known fact is that Apple screwed up once as the picture in play mode allowed people to save the video chunks in the device’s cache and they didn’t change it for three years which was responsible for a lot of pirated films and TV series. :dizzy_face:

You mean like this short clip? I am not doing long whole scenes, Just short ones mostly less than 2 minutes that I can post.

6 Likes

I heard about it. Was one reason why many streaming services was available only in limited resolution on Apple devices.

The length is not the problem. The method you capture them is not allowed and will get you banned sooner or later.

I did the Windows key and G and it’s a shortcut to all of my apps… which specific app is the “inbuilt software” that you are referring to? Thanks!

I have never heard about that before.

Was discussed here in several topics… But you can ask support or VHTV when you do not believe me

I was referring to the info about Apple.

Ah okay. I see.