Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Kijken of hij weer zo stom dronken wordt :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass: Moeten we wel tot 6 uur wachten :rofl:

Are you talking about Palmer?

New girl looks a bit pissed off lol

She is another no action. She always pissed or crying.

She will drag down the whole party. She speaks to him with such contempt. Maybe it’s the Palmer effect :wink:

maybe Debbie can do something interesting with this toy?

Like pushing it down Palmers throat maybe???

1 Like

That would be one way to shut him up! Nothing else seems to work.

Today, in the center of Amsterdam, I think I saw Debbie. I had to take a picture. She noticed me. She came up to me and said: What the Fuck dude? I said: Are you not Debbie with the stretched anus?
I regained consciousness in hospital. The doctors asked me what happened. I told them about Debbie.
I regained consciousness hours later on the parking lot of the hospital. A homeless dude was kicking me. He said to me: That wasn’t Debbie.

I was wondering why I didn’t see posts from you today. That straightens that out.

Awwww, you missed me! That is so sweet! Thanks man. Is this Debbie? She looks so different. That goes for almost all participants I think. The VHTV camera’s don’t do them justice. On photo’s made with good camera’s they look so much better. Unrecognisable almost.

Yeah it gets a bit boring when you are offline. Believe it or not that isn’t Debbie but they say we all have a doppelgĂ€nger right? Anyway PM me if you want to know who it is.

Paul is keeping his hand warm :innocent:

well they stuck with loud mouth palmer till lunch tomorrow

Paul looks real comfy holding Miras’ tit, doesn’t he?

1 Like

where did they disappear?

again
 :rage: offcam sex party

And you can prove that?!?

Another fantastic video. Never seen Mira squirt before. Squirt and cum dripping. Wow. Mira is just fantastic. BTW this is the party M&H had right after Palmer left.

4 Likes

Have a question: video capture can be done from the screen just like photos or do you have to use a separate app for this