Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Rachel’s is really good too. Check my post at Rachel’s on 01/11. Still like Mira’s. Bella’s is one of the top 3.

1 Like

Thank you kindly for the clarification!

This brings up another issue. The other man, If it was Bruno was from the Loki-Lydia swing group, In this mature group of swingers there was no, or very little game or flirting or teasing that would send a wrong message. The frequent playful touching rubbing and making out we see in this group may easily be misunderstood by an outsider for a strong encouragement, and It looked like (again, looked like ) Bruno was strongly disappointed or angry, or both with Indiras “game” playing and sending him what turned out to be a tease. That when mixed with a_____l could very easy lead to unwelcome or unacceptable behavior.

1 Like

Sorry, the above post needs to be moved to JTKI apartment. Don’t know how to do it.

1 Like

That scene was a little weird. The party was just about over. Kostija had crashed in the bedroom. Most guests were gone. Left were only Bruno and Indira. And now Indira appeared all flirty with Bruno, danced with him. Bruno wanted to take matters to the next step and it appeared that he would succeed, and in the last moment it fizzed out. But the jealousy crisis between K&I were in the early evening. They were also there the preceding days.

Wow you didn’t mention Amelia.

Dayumm mira got her hot red Cat suit on today

Cam 3 is worth the price of admission right now lol

OK, first time I see this. Mira getting a Butt Plug, but I don’t see the “end” -(sorry for the pun) - of the story

1 Like

paul ve arkadasınada bir daire acablirmiyiz

Mira und Henry sind auch wieder auf eine Party.

Kazantip thread is on route to being the first thread to reach 10,000 posts but Henry and Mira could actually beat them and be the first one to do it. I think they Henry and Mira deserve the honor for being one of the better apartments on the site and for being real veterans of the site. I’ll be rooting for them.

Indem sie sie baten, neue Gesichter zu sehen. Sie gehorchten … Und sie sind wahrscheinlich mit neuen Leuten zusammen, aber nicht vor der Kamera

I noticed that H & M had gone back to keeping US time last week…is it something they do often?

They’re back home, and how :rofl: :rofl:

mira can you share beach photos to us???your body is crazyyyy…

Henry und Mira sind so glaube ich wieder Kameras installieren?

they all have start doing party outside… offline orgy parties… :neutral_face:

1 Like

Fixing the Cameras, just saw henry on a laptop on their couch before it went offline again

Delicious!!! There is a defect in this video. It freezes for a moment in the middle.

1 Like