Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Good idea, and don’t forget to include yourself. Good luck and good bye.

Seems he ran out of words now :rofl:

i can’t believe indira and kostja would be interested in living in apt. with tejo

1 Like

See above post

I really don’t think you want the smoke from @anon31605929 that this comment will bring.

If the rumours are true that Indira and Kostja are going to live with Tejo and Jirina, then they will just be going from one form of internment to another. They will be used to generate revenue and profit for an apartment that normally would not last a month, and I bet they will not even get an equal share the profit.

Indira and Kostja should be given their own apartment, even take over M&M when they move. Let them stand on their own merits, I am sure they would succeed much more than with Tejo and Jirina.

Anyway, thank goodness that my subscription only has 4 days left, I find it quite nauseating seeing these old men slobbering and pawing over Indira at every opportunity.

No point, unless he starts his old antics again. :laughing:

Everyone acts normal during a normal night. It’s only on party nights, where most of the guys try to see who has the best libido for the night

Well, you’re a better man than me then :rofl:

I am sure that in real life he is an okay guy. :slight_smile:

It’s just the internet is so impersonal that unless we check ourselves we say what we want without thinking of the consequences. And I am not an innocent person and I am grateful for @Lyric171370 for calling me out in Troy’s thread as it taught me a lesson that my actions as words can upset the participants taking part in these forums and I didn’t feel good about that.

I saw the other day, and I am not going to name names, 20 or 30 posts devoted to a girl’s skin and my first thought was dear god, I hope she doesn’t read those posts as it could be devastating to her confidence, young girls have a hard enough problem in their lives with conforming with the perfect image as it is.

And out of respect, that’s what I do now in always thinking about what the participants would think about what I wrote about them and if it would hurt them. If they deserve it, well that’s another matter. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well said! As I have said before, I think we should respect and appreciate the participants. Of course they are paid but they provide us with some really good entertainment - and after all, we usually applaud other paid entertainers outside of VHTV!

1 Like

Well said, I would say I’m a pretty you get what you see type of person myself. I don’t like to sugar coat things. You can take it or leave it it’s up to you. Which translate to I’m not going to spread fairytale fantasies or false rumors about the guests.

De oude baas is van een dagje werken moe en slaap al. , zal de leeftijd wel zijn :joy: :thinking: :rofl:

He sick. 38+

Don’t get upset Jabs the old bugger will soon bounce back :rofl:

1 Like

Hey buddy. Sorry I am a sensitve bugger myself sometimes :rofl:

1 Like

If its Covid, then that will shut the zoo down for a while. as they all were with him at MM&S. It will also delay the move for I&K. As always, all is not as it seems in these apartments :rofl:

Henry, veel beterschap en een snel herstel

Hopefully Henry feels better

That was a great admittance and acceptance over bad behaviour. I sometimes get carried away with defending some participants when in actual fact, sometimes they deserve the bad comments for bad behaviour too. But I will always stand by factual information over hearsay any day. The problem with some forum members is that they feel invested in their relationship with the participants and want their values imposed upon them, all the while shouting ‘l know what’s happening and don’t like it’ without actually knowing the story in anyway. :man_facepalming:t4: you can almost feel the weirdness of the whole situation. Almost feels like a stalker who has an imaginary relationship with the person.

2 Likes