Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Another rejection

Is Henry gonna Pull Indira over his thorn?

Or is he just seeking HJ & BJ - services?

[quote=“Kade181727, post:9123, topic:66, full:true”] I guess replacement and foreplay for at home.

Why the hell is she constantly covering up her perky titts?

Shana was doing the same thing until recently. She tended to keep her top or bra on, and now suddenly she has decided to let it all hang out, and thank goodness for that! :laughing:

1 Like

Even when a women is cleary not in the mood they try touching her

You’re going to have to ask Mira. She has the key to Henry’s cage :smile:

Soemtimes women are tense about their breasts, but Indira has been doing that for a while.

First take them out, then covering up.

Now she’s in the basement with Henry.

He looked somewhat surprised, when she got herself loose and left the LR.

Kostja is such a prince charming :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He respects she’s closed for business

1 Like

As you can see above, Indira knew exactly what was to be done.

correct terminology “…business…”

During her period, my girlfriend would say her body is out of order

Are they going home to the girlie-club,

or to M&M&S to the brown blanket couch?

Depends where elisha and shana are

What just happened? It looks like Henri said something and laughed and Indira got out from under his arm and left the room as quickly as possible. Then Henri gives her a blanket in the bedroom to lie down, she takes off her skirt and lays down and moments later Kostja walks in and says something and the skirt goes back on and they leave???

some people say indisposed.

1 Like

Yeah, I pull my dick out as a sign of respect that a girl is closed for business too…

From what I see, Henry gave her a blanky to cover up, so she could take a nap, until Kostja wants to go home, He gave her the cottonpig to s___p with, Then Kostja comes in and says instead of a nap, we’re going home to spend the rest of the night.

I don’t think Henry had sexual intentions.

They are home at STIK

I didn’t mean he had sexual intentions, what I observed was whatever he said was offensive and she left the room as quickly as possible… the nap was just a way to separate and Kostja made the right call.

Well my ex always said they are very sore during that think you know