Mira & Henry (Part 1)

oh but good ol’ felix is here to make her feel better

2 Likes

The way he keeps her, means he is claiming his property,… but boy, you better keep an eye on her constantly, or another Tejo is around. And she will not even see it as a no-go, just a thing at the time, that doesn’t change anything between them.

1 Like

Lets get real. From the looks of things everyone at this party, except K, is an accomplished swinger, including Idrina, She’ll most likely try to make him join in. There is no future in this group for lovebirds like K&I for long. If he can’t handle it, he will not be around long, she will stay, she is hooked on this lifestyle.

1 Like

Personally Kostja needs to cut down on his smoke breaks at these parties

I’m not sure Indira is an accomplished swinger yet, She’s pretty young, so I would say that she is still new to this, obviously not as new as Kostja. They have now complicated things by entering into a relationship, which may be in the end be their undoing.

Since getting serious with Kostja, she’s moved away from hookups, and has only made out with other guys

1 Like

Especially, she seems to want to be fucked when she wants to be fucked, and if one can’t give it to her, she will find it from someone else. And most importandly to my opinion, she’s not going to exclude herself from the pack by refusinf everything that doesn’t include K.In her mind she’s everybody’s darling, …everybody who she chooes.

Well maybe you right but see the 6some experienced performance of 2 weeks ago and the happy ending dual facial. She is both the player and the toy.

But since then she hasn’t seemed interested in anything like that. She seemed a little upset by the Kostja/ savannah bath,

They may have discussed only playing w/ others if they are both involved but who know.

I think back then, Indira was doing what she understood swingers are meant to do when guys say they would like to fuck her. Since then, she hasn’t been so obliging, despite the likes of Tejo and Karel sniffing around. Even Mikl, who rarely fails to get his way hasn’t had a look in since. I actually see trouble ahead for this couple, unless they decide to move away from swinging.

always amazes me… all the ladies love to sit and caress/hold Marica all night long… but in the end none of them will be there and give her any pleasure before the night ends

Idk I could see them swapping w/ Troy and Savannah and being cool w/ it.

2 Likes

Now that could work, provided they are all up front and don’t sneak around like what almost happened when Kostja and Savannah took a bath.

1 Like

Haha that was sneaking around the same way a bull would in a China shop. It kinda felt like a test by Savannah to see if she could get K to slip up.

Lol, that’s what I said in an early post, could give them an excuse to get rid of him so that they could go back to playing the happy threesome.

1 Like

He needs to stop jirina from putting makeup on him it’s ridiculous

1 Like

If marica had a chance to have a threesome with kostja and indira, i think she might take it based the special relationship she has with both