Mira & Henry (Part 1)

its his nature i guess he can fuck whoever but the girl of the minute cant he tried to make goto s___p while they was still partying not to mention she tried all night to get him to fuck and he wouldnt so she got Tejo to

At least Kostja and Indira evened things things out. She fucked mikl and Henry and sucked felix as well. He fucked Shana and marica, and got a blowjob from elisha as well. They’ve been solid ever since

would have loved to see that elisha and k blowjob and the shanna fuck

2 Likes

Have 1 tip for Henry , keep an eye on your flock before you have an eye on them take over the power :innocent:

January 10

if Paul knows this, it won’t be long before he gets there :shallow_pan_of_food: :fries: :doughnut: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

so update people are showing up and now karel getting very possieve of Elisha and telling her how to wear her hair a real winner

Guys don’t have a right to tell a girlfriend what to do or how to dress, if I did that, my girlfriend would give me a black eye

agreed she had her hair in a ponytail and he made her take it down so he could braid it for her

1 Like

The battle for Indira has begun Tejo has already taken his place

He didn’t learn anything while in her bed

See where Marcia is going M&H ?

Join mikl somewhere

Elisha tried to fuck Kostja the night they had the orgy at Mikl’s and he pushed her off him. Apparently, he only wanted her for blow jobs. :rofl:

1 Like

Felicia is also on the hunt

But he fucked shana and even marica rode him for a bit. I saw it live. As soon as i saw marica playing with her vibrator and elisha eating her pussy and then kostja starting jerking off, you knew s__t was going down .

I think Tejo lost track of where he is, I think he put his arm around. Kostja as well

Jirina upset she not gettin all the attention now so she in bedroom mad?

Maybe she needs some DP again? :joy:

Why does she let tejo sit next to Indira then