Mira & Henry (Part 1)

They didn’t go on vacation. They went to family for few days. Soon go to vacation for few weeks.

2 Likes

Geez I guess these 2 places are cursed

It’s difficult to say. The last few months we have seen very little of either of them . On the rare occasions that they have both been seen together they were quite amicable but did not look like a couple.

2 Likes

Dec 30th was the last time we see them have sex here.

1 Like

Not heard if they have split maybe if @jabbath1987 is earwiging he would probably confirm either one way or the other. I know they left their apartment on here many months ago

1 Like

I think tonight I&K M&M*S will be at M&H and the rest

K&I showed up. Let’s see how steady the “new love” is. Tons of stallions around.

the men will definitely try it tonight. see how strong the women are in it

1 Like

shana and the M&Ms are still at M&M.

Would be nice to see, if he tries to save his grounds with Marica and Shana, after he was lonely for a day, and Elisha “moved” to M&H with K.

Indira wanted to be fucked by Mikl the other week at M&Ms, before the K&I relation manifested. Just Henry walked into the kitchen and ruined it.

Mikl is not aware, that he is a ball in I’s play, and not the player, although he’d like his balls to be played by I desperately.

2 Likes

Chief Henry as the strongest than Tejo and then Karel and Kostja, Felix will drop out early again

Elisha is more likely to fuck others, since she fucked Tejo already

3 Likes

wonder if Kostja is as pissed as Karel was when Elisha fucked Tejo, should one of the guys take his chance with Indira. She is probably planning some sort of revenge for the first night of Kostja at T&S, K taking a bath with S, with his rubber almost on.

Chief Henry is already starting to show himself

Why would savannah invite him into a bath in the first place

…and Indira and Elisha are still holding their toys closely. Wonder how long this will last. If you remember what these parties were initiated for in the beginning. Either one recognizes how he/her met the other and accepts the facts, or stays away from possible gang-bang-the-chief-fucks-them-all-places.

Otherwise the valley of tears will overflow soon, or somebody gets hurt…literally.

1 Like

Kostja just has to wait with this game and take his chances that arise, don’t forget Felicia who is also crazy about young men

1 Like

Her year of birth has been immortalized on her leg? :face_with_monocle:

good point, and she is a cuty with fire in the hole

When does Henry fuck Elisha

Well since Elisha fucked T ol Karel been pissed and ignoring here for the most part and im sure she will have lots of fun tonight if she can get off her leash