Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Notice when Henry isn’t there, Mikl stays far away from Indira

She is turning him down? Looks like she is uncouraging him now.

Nothing happens without Kostja’s ok, in this case they would literally swap partners

They all follow Henry’s lead.

If you just see them making out, you’ll think that. Watch the whole night and weeks, and Kostja and Indira are quite taken by eachother

I think that I&K have so much love for each other they wouldn’t do anything to mess it up plus Mira and Marica is really protective of Indira and kostja relationship

1 Like

In this case I think Jirina needs to take the lead.

I agree this relationship really got back on track in Mira’s bedroom, she talked and gave them her blessing. Marica loves them both and loves snuggling with them both, when mikl is occupied

1 Like

If he had felt threatened, he could have stayed seated next to her, like most of the night

2 Likes

Something tells me there will be a hand job and maybe a blow job

Mira also made it possible for Henry to fuck Indira. Did u forget that??

1 Like

She grabbed him by the cock, but, that was before

1 Like

I forgot about that

Not at all. That why I have no illusions

Whatever happens at these parties, their feelings are very visible, and in time they’ll do something together with others

That wasn’t the macarena, or the hokey pokey lol

She was quite taken by Kostja the same night she had a gang bang with Henery, Mikl and Felix too :joy:

She liked him before that, and i think Henry and Mita organized it like an initiation, and and she regretted hurting him

2 Likes

Anybody going to s___p at some point

It looks like the party’s over

2 Likes