Mira & Henry (Part 1)

That is a whole genre on its own.

Well would be a bit different :rofl:

We call that servant here :rofl:

Well would be a handy spare and they always say the older ones are more grateful :rofl:

i suspect that Tejo invited I & K back, offering them Henry’s bed , hoping to get into a foursome. He’s been after her for days.

1 Like

Troy received the death stare from indira

given the number of participants, we will have to spend our time following them in every corner of the apartment. They will have to go smoke in small groups in the kitchen. :joy:

At least they are trying to be good hosts.

new couple today?

for the moment, it’s calm, but when Mikl and company arrive, it may be a little more hectic, especially if there is a lot of a_____l.

They are new. S&T brought them

1 Like

new girl got cool tattooes… who know how many tattooes are still hidden :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

mira and henry not present today or wat?

They are on vacation for some days.

1 Like

How do you know they are somewhere in Russian countries? Even if there was no sound?

Because this couch is indestructible.

There may be another take of this love story and stay over at MH

The is a strong possibility that invitation to stay over M&H house was intended by T&J to get I&K into a 3some or more, and Karel was invited at early morning to come over and help, and maybe to brake K into accepting sharing her. Indrina has shown obvious interest in Karel before, and tender kissing and touching with Tojo is another indication that she would go for that, perhaps even gladly.

Kostja sure is very likable in a crazy way to all the younger girls, but he is still inexperienced comparing to the old hands in this game and she very much likes his devotion to her. What looked like he was couddling and protecting her from the fucking monsters, was more likely her very thoughtfully protecting him and his emotions.

We’ll see how it will develop. Another party tonight,

Yes it was forged after The One Ring

One couch to gather them all, once couch to feed Paul, one couch to undress them and in the end to fuck them :joy:

No, seriously, it blows my mind how many people and sex have already gone through it, but not a single squeak is heard.

They broke the kitchen table, the bed creaks (certainly from Ikea), but this couch … amazing.

Savannah smiles a bit again with all the attention

Or maybe inviting I&K to M&H ia a great way for their house to get views and make money