Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Disappointing tonight. :-1:

I noticed in that 08May video of Paul, Debbie, Felix and Annika that Debbie had eyes ONLY for Paul even while Annika was fucking him. While Annika was doing Paul, Debbie had her hand on Felix’s leg but was not looking at him. Felix put her hand on his dick but she still had all of her attention on Paul. You could tell she never considered doing anything with Felix but Annika’s attention to her while Paul was fucking her was VERY welcome by Debbie. Annika was most impressive in this video. Debbie did help out Annika by stroking Felix while Annika gave Felix a prostate cum. The video is called " Felix, Annika and friends massage". Of course Henry kept coming in the room.

So now another week of 12 hour stints of playing video games and s___ping as hell what an exciting party to recover from. :s___ping:

Is Mira doing to laundry or is she packing for traveling?

As I said basement :joy: :innocent:

1 Like

Dishwasher guy checking the forum.

I think they are going away. For some time or forever?

I think for some time.

@VHTV_James do you know more?

. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:They tend to go on vacation frequently. Fucking so much is very tiring.

I guess they will return. There’s still some personal stuff in the house. They prolly on a vacation of some sort. I hope they will have a good time and will return all in good health.

1 Like

They often go on vacation for some days, and always back :wink:

1 Like

The vacation is granted to them.

i wonder will they take the dog or have flat sitters - they often do!

They took the dog.

Did they take the robot? Fuck please say no, the only source of entertainment left there :innocent: :rofl:

No robot was not taken it’s nuclear power plant was obviously very low :rofl:

Actually it is an amazing robot, it is powered by one thing only, the crumbs dropped by Paul during his snacks. :grinning:

1 Like

Ahhh so good job it is having a rest in order to fully digest Paul crumbs within it’s internal power plant :rofl:

Marcia, Mikl and Savannah seem to spend a few days in Mira and Henry’s apartment. The dog is also there.

Probably ‘last’, as in ‘most recent’.