Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Yeh cause Domino’s is at the door with half a dozen xtra large pizzas😊

It must be a cold night tonight because Marica has turned up wearing red stockings ( and underwear) underneath a pair of black stockings You can just see the top of her legs as she is sitting .- or maybe going to surprise everyone as she is made to take some clthes off ??

Well it’s good to see Mira and Henry back to normal and presumably feeling better. Obviously apprehensive about the arrival of Paul at a party where the cast list is otherwise quite impressive. Still there’s always hope :grinning:

have a look at the reflection on the door in M&Ms loggia. I would say its cold

Snow, well it is winter :roll_eyes:

Harsh but fair :grinning:

I hope this party does get started properly until after the champions league finishes

Looks like this realm has become click bait. :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

Amazing, everybody feels sorry for them because they are supposed to be sick, I mean 12 hours on couch playing game and M s___ping. Everybody thinks they may have covid. Now they are hosting a party and all is well. Lets hope for those that watch that there is a better topic than Paul’s eating habit to discuss and view.

Just wait till Henry gets _____ and he will return back to his assbag self. Then people will have something to talk about other than Paul. :upside_down_face:

This used to be one of my favourites, sadly it now ranks as one of my non watch. I would sincerely hope it gets back to where it was.

Unfortunately, there is no other topic, because how Paul stuffs the pizza into himself is obviously the highlight of the evening. :rofl:

Please, let there be no strip monopoly, seeing Paul shirtless is bad enough, but him nude, could scar us all

Henry might like it if no other holes are available. :upside_down_face:

No more food? So Debbie & Paul leaving soon :joy:

1 Like

Possibly getting a bit too sexy so can’t have that :rofl:

Everything is primed to go. Paul will probly k__l the moment.

As usual troy is playing with his phone because no one can play with him :grinning:

Oh you mean Troy the limp :rofl:

1 Like

So marica wants to play with Savannah