Mira & Henry (Part 1)

well thats the end of the party , Pauls there

So are Debbie and Paul so a real show stopper :rofl:

and what does Henry look like ???

The guest crowd is nice and promising until Paul has come. If heā€™s there, the partyā€™s over before it starts.

Doing his Casanova impression as the male attraction :rofl:

Without the camera 5 we would be looking into the tube.

Debbieā€™s the only one stuffing her face just canā€™t wait, obviously has priority service :rofl:

may be someone should tell him its not working

Real party will start soon.

Participants are promising. :star_struck: :+1:

1 Like

Surely Paul ainā€™t on a diet :rofl:

1 Like

And I dont think anybody is fastening! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thatā€™s it Debā€™s stuff it in girl you ainā€™t been here in a while you must be starving :rofl:

Ah Pauls fetched his feed now i was getting worried about him :rofl:

this is Paulā€™s highlight of the evening.

I have been absent for a whileā€¦so Iā€™m sure this has been talked about on here. Itā€™s bad enough having that black chair destroying the viewā€¦but why the hell is that new green monstrosity in the room? I just want to watch the beautiful Mira in sexy actionā€¦I feel I am just looking at the back of oversized furniture. Wish I could afford to become a paid up subscriberbut times are hard for me financially.

It could be food, politics, music, holiday destination, whatever everybody doesnā€™t love everything so why not just accept this itā€™s just the way it is,let people like what they like or dislike. BTW Paulā€™s stuffing his fat face, just sayinšŸ˜Š

Funnily we had noticed, the pizza is up at the back wall under cam 4 so he managed to suss that out pretty quick :rofl: Must be Pauls private supply :rofl:

If he lost his sense of taste, smell and direction he would find KFC in the Pyrenees :blush:

No one else is eating so must be a Debbie & Paul benefit stache :rofl:

Ahhh thatā€™s good of Paul heā€™s sharing it with Marica :rofl: