Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Absolutely nothing wrong with that thinking. :smiling_imp:

You steal those from @robwin ?

Be Quiet Cut It Out GIF

1 Like

@robwin needs bigger thicker lenses than what those provide… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the way he has shown does not show the end wall with the door everyone is on about so defeats the object , why not listen to what people want to see instead off fobbing everyone off with a dud cam angle and show what they want instead

Calm down guys excitement over he’s put it away now :rofl:

why did is seem like no one but Henry wanted to touch the blonde? I thought she was hot!

They have both done her in the past

What’s her name?

Maren an Ex participant, there are loads of videos of her if you want to check them out

I see either a new cam which is not yet online or cam 3 moved but exactly the same view?

Meanwhile Henri digs deep into his thoughts to come up with ways to entertain his faithful viewers.

I love the beauty of Mira I love Mira’s body I love Mira’s boobs I love the sede of Mira I love Mira’s butt I love Mira’s ass I love it when I suck I love it when Mira masturbates guys I love it when Mira fucks I love it when Mira fucks with several guys Don’t change anything, Mira. Fuck, suck, enjoy. You make me hard.

I love Mira’s sex

2 Likes

4 Likes

If cam 3 has been moved it can’t be the same view can it duhhhh.
Cam 3 still the original view, if that new cam is gonna be used it ain’t on yet I presume?

OH fuck here comes the dude that argues for the sake of arguing, let me go to one of the apartments and found somewhere to s___p. :s___ping:

No fucking chance of that you’re always fucking wittering on :rofl:

Well, is good to see that VHTV is listening to some of our complaints. A new camera has been added and I believe it’s going to give us a better view. I can’t wait for the next party to see the results.

the new cam nr,5 very good , thank you Henry !!!

and now a great party with Rebel and Russel foursome without Paul and Debby…!! :revolving_hearts: :+1: :+1: