Mira & Henry (Part 1)

i need swap

maybe if Paul and Debbie go henry and mira and new guy might get together and roger and his girl

Ah well another flop night looks as though :anguished:

1 Like

Well viewers…tune in tomorrow night for another episode of “Fuck all happens in Mira and Henry’s apartment”

Dunno if Roger and his girl are gonna stay the night?

Debriefing

1 Like

she’s associated with him (by arrival and departure) but not sure if it’s his girl…

2 Likes

if it were not for such a noise, it would be possible to find out more correctly

will there be something interesting with her or is she for extras?

1 Like

Well just odd really - another night of no action with M& H where in the past we have always been able to anticipate some hot party action ( not every party but a good number ). The same with Sophia and Elon since they have moved. No one seems to want sex anymore! Thank goodness for Amelie and Lucas ( and Tanya ) else there would be little to keep me entertained!

What’s more likely to happen tonight , Snoopy humps Henry’s leg, or Rodger humps his new girl

Well obviously my money is on Snoopy!

I think Mira and Henry left a lone to see what happens

let’s make an assumption, can they do something or not?

The struggle is real for Rodger , and his hormones I bet

He is fucking her after all

1 Like

You mean "Fuck NOT happens in Mira and Henry’s apartment”

1 Like

1 Like

This is still a public forum. He can post whatever he wants, however he chooses.

1 Like

1 Like

Sex covered, in the Living Room, by these guests, I hope they will be more uninhibited next time

1 Like