Mira & Henry (Part 1)

5 Likes

Von Palmer braucht sie keine Angst zu haben, da ist sowieso nur tote Hose.

in case you havent seen it in a while… a nice round ass compliments of Shana

6 Likes

Wow I’m glad to see Annika and Shana back again :hugs:

Put rather well i thought :sweat_smile: Certainly the same old s__t…same boring participants…but with totally crap camera positions bit, couldn’t put it better myself.
This apartment is certainly no improvement in fact it’s 10 steps backwards. :laughing:

The only surprise is that Henry hasn’t got his dick out yet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Shana was only here a couple of nights ago, the only other surprise is that Maren ain’t there that would complete the old guard then :laughing:

thanks for the protection :kissing_heart:, but I don’t consider it necessary to pay attention to everyone who says what behind their backs

3 Likes

here we go again , Shana and Henry dissapear into the toilet together

1 Like

I have to ask about the blondie at Mira and Henrys living room? I am not sure who that is? Who is she? :slight_smile:

Which one you mean? Annika is with Henry in bathroom right now

In the Living room? Annika is not in the living room. Who is the blondie in the living room?. What is her name? :slight_smile:

Ah that one. She is new. Never saw her before.

I have never seen her before either. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Annika seems to have put on a few pounds since i last saw her and is looking a lot older too.
Must be leading a hard life i think :laughing:

Thought the same, especially when she cam out of the tub like a frog.

Still nice gal. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

And hasn’t lost her blowing capacities. :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

The lights don’t really help.

Compared in september at Jirina:

I guess part of it is camera angle. :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Must admit at first glance i didn’t recognise her earlier, she sure has changed a lot from say a year ago or so.

2 Likes

Annika ziehe Palmer mal die Hose aus ,dann hättet ihr was zum lachen.