Mira & Henry (Part 1)

Google App schon

Hallo @Henry. Ich wünsche euch einen guten Umzug. Ich bin gespannt wohin es geht. Ich hoffe, dass die Kameraführung dort gut ist. Nicht so schlecht wie z.B. in Shanas Wohnung. Wir lassen uns überraschen. Alles Gute

Will I know my wife (may she rest in peace) never wanted me to pack. It’s like a husband trying to organize her kitchen :dizzy_face: Don’t even try!! :rofl: :joy: :rofl: I was there to do the heavy lifting and other than that help when asked. Otherwise stay out of her way! Who knows it may be the same with them :man_shrugging:

I hope you aren’t relocating to Narnia. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is Faye still around anyway.? I checked out the queen realm, and one of the partisipants there sure as hell looks like Faye. Is it her? Confirmation needed please? Just to be sure? :slight_smile:

A new girl named Trisha. The girl you mean officially left the project.

1 Like

it is her allright ,

1 Like

She sure looked like the hell of a lot like her. That is for sure. Trishia A new exciting partisipant then. I am quite excited to wait out what happens in the future. I just have to wait and see. Thank you for the information. Much appriciated. :slight_smile:

Read the comments in the Queen thread and you will soon being to understand. :wink:

I can go a along with that she has changed alias name. From Faye to Trisha. But it is her. Her boobs for example has not changed at all. Her hair is identical Unless she actually has an identical one egged twin. That could be the case. But I do not believe in that. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes it is faye but now called Trisha :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for believing in and confirming that my eye sight is not that bad after all. Thank you for doing that. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem, i just done beat around the bush and try make people look stupid. :crazy_face:

You are doing the opposite. You are not beating around the bush and you try not to make people look stupid. I just call it as I see it. You are very welcome. :slight_smile:

Just roll with it…“Trisha” is here :wink:" This it the way" the new way :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes. Just roll with the punches. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Perhaps when Henry moves we should rename him “King Henry” :laughing:

But I still am used to what was. I still want to call her Faye. Just play along with me. :slight_smile:

Faye, Faye who? The one who shall not be called Faye but looks like…Ohhh never mind :wink: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: