Mira & Henry (Part 1)

obviously as you say before they got on vhtv none of us knew what they were doing however from what I see heny is one that you will never want to quit vhtv even if he is 80 years old…I could be wrong but that’s my thought…anyway as long as he stands he stays on vhtv…

1 Like

Hence why I take a sabbatical after a 90 day subscription.

@ALGECIRAS did you hear that two of henry’s friends are coming for a men’s orgy if I were you better run turn off all the TVs and lock yourself in your room the devil is coming… :joy: :joy:

But I do not even believe it is a part of any plan at all to get rid of them. Mira and Henry. The plan is just to move them. Plain and simple. :slight_smile:

If they do leave, I would sure not like being the one to go in and sanitize
/clean it. Actually, replacing everything from the studs ( :laughing:) and sub-flooring should be replaced.

all this speculation and rummes about hwat is going on . why not just wait and see what happens ?

Could it be that Mira is just doing the packing job, while Henry is doing nothing? It seems to be the case, I watched since yesterday.

I just think it’s a shame that Mira doesn’t make a single comment about what’s going on. She owes that to her fans

2 Likes

Henry der faule Sack ,lässt die ganze Arbeit Mira alleine machen!

3 Likes

henry dont give a monkeys about his fans , never has and never will , as far as he is concerned you can all mind your own , he is a law unto himself ,

1 Like

We go on relocation today

10 Likes

much success and strength with the move :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Vht soll sich mal ein Beispiel an Mira & Heinrich nehmen . Neue Ideen und Luftveränderungen tuen gut :+1::+1:

Good luck on move :+1:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

That’s what my crystal ball told me…

And a photo of Henry in 50 years :joy:

1 Like

Warum lachst du so steht er bei mir zumindest :laughing:

So wird er übersetzt :laughing:

We do not translate Names :joy: :joy: