Mira & Henry (Part 1)

I figure Henry has tried that and the lesbian slaps him lol

1 Like

the same for me :rofl:

I stuck my finger in a Dyke once, well maybe it was more than my finger. But that’s another story. :upside_down_face:

Henry at a loose end tonight again , no relms to go now, after he pushed them all away .

It seems that Faye was not entirely happy with coiffeur Henry’s services. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seems to have gotten some extra make-up and bodypaint from maitre Henry.

With the loose hair prior to coloring, she reminded me of SONYA after the bath. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Welcome to the Witch Woods. Welcome to the Hood. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

aun lo recuerdo, que mal dia pasé

3 Likes

consult a psychologist might help you with your brain…

He’s always been a hairdresser for Mira.

1 Like

He used to be a shagger as well :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

I assume that is an English term

1 Like

Would “a fucker” suit you better"? :laughing:

obviously and English crap…

Who is that girl in the foreground in front of Mira and Henry? What is her name again? From the scene on June 21st 2019? Please help me out here. :slight_smile:

She is Lana,

Lenny’s wife, and she is a cuty.

Lenny is the guy that got blown by Henry. (excessively that night)

She used to be an active swinger, but lately she has, unfortunately tmo, not done anything anymore.

old pics:

9 Likes

Thank you so much for the clarification. What fooled me a little bit was that with some scenes I checked out she was only credited as Guys and Guest Girl and not with full name, because I have seen her many times. But still I could not point her out with identification. Sadly. Thank you. :slight_smile:

I agree with you that she is a cutie, that s for sure. :slight_smile:

Henry punished

4 Likes

Looking at the first pic - the hands have it. Just look at each persons hand placement. Such a touchy feely foursome.

1 Like

Henry “punished”, yes. :slight_smile: